{ONCE UPON A TIME}
16 July o8'
Finally, first time out in the holidays.
went to meet girl, with jess, for her lunch break.
Then Nicol &Bruce came over.
Followed by Madhu, Grace &XuanQing.
After that, we took a bus to cineleisure.
Went to Emax, room HUNTER!
Grace &I paid money for entry to sit on the floor(:
&watch the guys play wwe - super amusing.
Plus I got attacked by the chair.
Met up with girl at KOPITIAM
&made our way on foot, to GOSSIP.
Drink, Drank, Drunk.
Due to time constraint girl &grace left.
The guys &I wandered around,
at last deciding to drink again.
After drinking, Madhu went home.
So Nicol &I acc-ed Bruce.
A long night, I dont feel like elaborating any further.
(:
Stop trying so hard.
&&&I WANNA WATCH CALEFARE!
16 July o8'
Finally, first time out in the holidays.
went to meet girl, with jess, for her lunch break.
Then Nicol &Bruce came over.
Followed by Madhu, Grace &XuanQing.
After that, we took a bus to cineleisure.
Went to Emax, room HUNTER!
Grace &I paid money for entry to sit on the floor(:
&watch the guys play wwe - super amusing.
Plus I got attacked by the chair.
Met up with girl at KOPITIAM
&made our way on foot, to GOSSIP.
Drink, Drank, Drunk.
Due to time constraint girl &grace left.
The guys &I wandered around,
at last deciding to drink again.
After drinking, Madhu went home.
So Nicol &I acc-ed Bruce.
A long night, I dont feel like elaborating any further.
(:
Stop trying so hard.
&&&I WANNA WATCH CALEFARE!

