Thursday, August 14, 2008

{THIS DREADFUL DAY ONCE MORE}
I dont like this number &I destest this day(:

Kaixin is in a good mood today.
Although the day didn't turn out as planned,
the alternative was fine as well.

woke up super early in the morning
&the first thing I did, was to try breaking down the toilet door.
To no avail. Dont laugh, I used to be great at it!~
Anyway, after giving up,
I went straight to making breakfast.
Cause the first thing that comes to mind when I wake up,
is food. &I'd get really bad-tempered if I cant find it.
Be it in the mornings, the afternoons or the nights(:

After eating, went straight back onto my bed
&started watching 梦幻情侣!~
I've never really liked watching Korean dramas ,
but this one I exceptionally love.
The characters are simply amusing.
&the last two episodes made me cry like ****.

Its showing every weekday on channel U, at 10 I think.
Do catch it(: Plus, the male lead is omgawd handsome &super hot!

Today is just another simple day spent at home
&its been long since I had such a day.
Where there was no need to race with time,
nor things to worry about(:


(Other than the fact that I cut myself with the can today,
on accident of course)

Nothing really special happened.
Im planning to continue reading my "ECLIPSE" now.

Stay in touch(: loves
August 13 has been updated!