{BORED, CONFUSED, VEXED}
Now I'm standing here once again
I thought it was you and I
Now I all I have to say is why?
After all of the times that we've tried
I found out we were living a lie
And after all of this love that we made
I know now you don't love me the same
The way that I love
You Lied, You lied, Oh Why?
Why'd you have to lie to me?
Why'd you have to lie to me?
Why'd you have to lie to me?
Why?
:Im super bored at home now:
super confused, super vexed.
Anyway, happy birthday to you~
Now I'm standing here once again
I thought it was you and I
Now I all I have to say is why?
After all of the times that we've tried
I found out we were living a lie
And after all of this love that we made
I know now you don't love me the same
The way that I love
You Lied, You lied, Oh Why?
Why'd you have to lie to me?
Why'd you have to lie to me?
Why'd you have to lie to me?
Why?
:Im super bored at home now:
super confused, super vexed.
Anyway, happy birthday to you~

