I didn't really wanna leave during national day.
haha, but at least I wore the national colours!
SINGAPORE IS STILL MY ONLY HOME!(:
The long car trip was boring
&so, I took the time to capture everything i saw(:
&Thats daddy reading the papers in the front seat.
I simply adore the huge billboards in malaysia!(:
JUSCO.
Is a huge shopping mall, with nothing at all = . =
super boring.
TIME TO EAT ~
Food was better than we expected.
GYOZA IS LOVE.
LOL, &AFTER THAT, WE HAD A CAB WAR!
&Im happy I caught this picture.
Cause when I zoom in,
I realised...
I CAUGHT THE RUDELY UNGENTLEMEN B,
THAT SNATCHED OUR CAB.
&ACT AS THOUGH HE WASN'T IN THE WRONG = . =
WHAT AN ASS (:
Headed to citysquare after.
Lastly, bought lotsa stuff.
Although things turned alittle bad at the end,
I think we all had fun((:
{SINGING &FROG PORRIDGE}
8 August o8'


I love this picture!(:


