Wednesday, August 13, 2008

{THE END OF FIRST SEMESTER}
12 July 08'

W24R is love &so much more(:


I'll miss you guys &never forget the fun we had.

esp. the class bimbos.
I'll miss gossiping &staring at hot guys with you girls.
gosh, I dont wanna change class lah!~

&not forgetting my s-khakis, NIAZ &FARIS
you guys were the first ones that,
made me feel in place at RP.
(I MISS CARPARK CRAZINESS~)

&so, here is zakiah!
She's the nicest person you'll ever know.
&&&I like to stick to her(: LOL

CASSANDRA &CLAIRE
super sweet peeps.
SANDRA is ultra sensitive to gossip,
she likes to listen, plus I like to talk.
Perfect combination(:


MARISA! Prettiest girl in my class!
Super nice as well.
&&&I love the way she laughs! super loud(:
NOT FORGETTING ZUE-bidah.
from mandai zoo(:
she has a big lazy ass constantly stuck to the chair,
so you dont see her.
But I like to disturb zue as well(:

Lastly, this picture.
I dedicate specially to nicol.
LOL, SAW? HAPPY?!

Yesterday wasn't a very nice day.
But still my friends/classmates tried their best to make it great
&I really do appreicate what they did.

singing Hi-5 songs in the middle of Orchard Rd!
haha, I do have super cute friends.
&marisa's friends were super nice as well(:
Mr. Biscuits & Sir DonaldDuck.
thanks people ~
yesyes, i'll live up to my name.

In general, the day ended well.
pictures updated.
Promise. loves(: