*AHEMS (clears throat)(:
(sorry about the nuisance before)
The 27th was an exceptionally busy &happy day(:
I finally got to meet up with friends I havent seen in a while
met up with maddh, angela &kraven!(:
in the early afternoons, for TEOHENG^^
I saw beloved BABES there as well!
I must say i definitely missed her(:
&she's still as nice as ever^^
&she's still as nice as ever^^
After the session we headed off to parkway,
to meet up with NICOLE &shufen(:
kraven &maddh left shortly after.
At around evening, angela &i left for kallang airport.
i was supposed to make a change of transport from there,
to alj to meet TANLP, but there was last minute a change in plans
&i ended up being able to catch a glimpse of -
the renowned MISS GENTLE herself(: Qianhui
then the sweet ladies walked me to the mrt,
&finally i met up with miss tanlipeng(:
AT ORCHARD = . =
you can never stay angry with this dumbgirl(:
the day ended with, her, jess &me
screaming, running &jumping around the damn mall
which was already deserted at that hour(:
lols, its been long such laughter was last heard
THANKYOU GIRLS



.jpg)

