Thursday, November 20, 2008

YESTERDAY (BEATLES)
YES, MY DADDY'S FAVOURITE SONG

IT WAS A NICE DAY.

LOVELY WEATHER, GREAT FRIENDS.
Met SDC & ALEX in school
haha, &yes we were cam-whoring outside school!
Alex kept making noise, cause he felt left out.

So we came up with a great plan,
to let him join the fun(:

SDC DECIDED TO RAPE HIM!

HAHAHAHA, SEE ALEX'S SHAGGED FACE.
SDC just left him there to die
&went to smoke! LOL


MET BEBE, GRACE, XQ, ZAC, BRUCE
then zac &i stayed for SDC's soccer match.
IT WAS NICE(:
DEAREST SDC WAS THE MAN OF THE MATCH!
haha, scored all the damn goals.


Met EDDY, LEO &HER FRIEND
&SLACK SLACK SLACKED AT CWP


hahahha, my favourite indian friend!
(my ONLY indian friend)
THEN BABY CHASED ME HOME(:
LOL, I MISS YOU LZY.
P.S/ I long for yesterday.
I miss how we used to be,
WHEN WE WERE A FAMILY.
(when it was laughter that filled the house,
now its just screams &slamming of doors.)