Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G.FRIEND!


I know i was really bad at the surprise,
but still i hope you had fun~

I LOVE YOU GIRL(:
&my wish,
is that all your wishes will come true.


PICTURES UPDATE!


PIT 21, my favourite number!
&somehow the pit from this view,
looks super eerie.



BIRTHDAY GIRL!(:





we were seriously noisy,
when we started playing with the firecrackers.
Imagine noisy firecrackers
&freaked-out girls all over the damn place.
SCREAMING...

or was it only me?! couldn't really recall(:


(from the hand on the styrofoam, to the right)

shijie, alex, peishan, catherine, jessica, madhu,
tanlipeng, me, grace, xuanqing!



Bruce came super late.


Lastly, I hope you enjoyed your birthday gf!
Anyway, if you guys think im drunk,

you should check out J!


TOLD YOU DONT DRINK SO MUCH ALR RIGHT?!

haha, J gets super cute when she's high.
I miss times with you gals.
I should really start to schedule my time(:

xoxo