{To all the friends out there}
regardless the gender
regardless the gender
I think there's something i really need to clarify.
I TREAT EVERYONE OF YOU EQUALLY.
However, at times people mistake my friendship for something else.
I'd have to say here & now,
that if i reply your messages, talk to you online
or even meet you out,
DOES NOT PARTICULARLY MEAN IM INTERESTED IN YOU.
&I know that due such a neuter mindset,
I tend to send out wrong messages to the people around me.
To go into detail,
when i reply your messages, im trying not to be rude.
&when i talk to you online, im trying not to seem unfriendly.
&when i meet you out, I TREAT YOU AS A FRIEND.
THUS, IT WOULD ONLY GO THAT FAR.
If you're still hesitant about our relationship,
ask me personally. DONT ASSUME(:
Lastly, im not speaking about any random individual.
As i said, friends, i mean every friend in general.
P.S &dont mistaken the simple meaning behind initiating a conversation
its either because you suddenly came to my mind
&I thought it'd be nice of a friend to talk to you or maybe i was just bored(:
THE MORE COMPLEX MEANING BEHIND INITIATING,
IS ONLY EFFECTIVE ON ONE PERSON &ONE PERSON ALONE.
IT HASN'T CHANGED ONE BIT IN THE YEARS.
THE SOLE PERSON THAT KNOWS ME THE MOST,
(NO, its not you = . =)
HURT ME THE MOST &PROBABLY LOVED ME THE MOST.
YUP, HIM(:
&HIM, MY DEAREST SISTER^^
THE MORE COMPLEX MEANING BEHIND INITIATING,
IS ONLY EFFECTIVE ON ONE PERSON &ONE PERSON ALONE.
IT HASN'T CHANGED ONE BIT IN THE YEARS.
THE SOLE PERSON THAT KNOWS ME THE MOST,
(NO, its not you = . =)
HURT ME THE MOST &PROBABLY LOVED ME THE MOST.
YUP, HIM(:
&HIM, MY DEAREST SISTER^^
THIS POST, I'D HAVE TO EMPHASIZE
DOES NOT GO OUT TO ANY OF MY CLOSEMATES(:
not to the people i share my secrets
&precious memories with(:

