{THE JOURNEY TO SCHOOL}
seems so much more fun thanks to him!
&he encourages me to be early as well(:
Haha, look at that kuku face!
"How's your day?"
"IT WAS OK"
I just cried my way home, nothing special(:
&guess what?!
while i was crying &puffing on my health sticks at the same time,
an uncle approached me &asked if we could talk?!
I immediately said" NO"
then uncle asks, "want me to send you some nice songs?"
(At this moment, i was thinking to myself - how idiotic can a psychopath be?!",
thats like the same tactic used to trick a three year-old kid)
I politely replied, " NO, thankyou(:"
then uncle continues "Or not you send me some songs la!"
by this time i was prepared to leave.
uncle talks again "its ok i'll leave"
(now im thinking - wow, psychopath trying to act like a gentlemen)
I replied" Its ok, im leaving already(:"
"BYE"
&there! my experience with a psychopath today!
Distrupting my personal reflection moment.

