Wednesday, April 30, 2008

{HERE'S ONE FOR YOU}
I SERIOUSLY TRIED.
im not "thinking too much"
things are changing, i can feel the difference
I CAN SENSE THE INDIFFERENCE(:
face it, i have
{&THE SPECIAL SOMEONE}
i treasure our relationship,
&i know its been wavering recently.
thus, admit that i've not been well at handling the situations.
&thoroughly explosive at times.
i just hope things will be back to how they were soon.
Lastly, i thankyou again - for always trying to be there(:
&apologise - for failing to do likewise for you
{THEN AGAIN}
I still hold the simple things in life dear.
I still miss the past sweetness.
&the crazy moments.
I still kinda reminisce on the past,
but now, I limit them to only pure daydreams.
&restrict them from ever returning to destroy my life once more.
Lastly, I thankyou for helping me move on(: &growup!
{ TO THE DEAREST READERS}
BE NICE TO KAIXIN &ONLY THEN KAIXIN'LL BE NICE TO YOU(:
cause there's so many other people,
as you can see from this post(: that matter so much more.
I have no time for the bad people!~